1. Do I rent or buy the lights from you?
The lights are bought from us, we do not offer lights for rental.
2. What is the quality of the lights like?
The lights are a commercial quality with LED bulbs, they also come with a 12-month warranty.
3. Do you take the lights down too?
Yes, we do, if you would like for us to take the lights down just book a date with us in January and we will safely box the lights up and ask you to store them until the following year.
4. How much does it cost to buy the lights and have them installed?
Depending on the size of your property for a small to medium house installation and purchase of the light’s prices start from £1,200. For a larger house with tree/bush lighting prices can start from £2,500.
5. What type of lights can I have?
We have a range of lights to offer for you to choose from, these include icicle lights, cluster lights, string lights in all colours, flash and non flash, net/curtain lights, Christmas figures and silhouettes, lit wreaths and garlands. Please take a look at our gallery to see examples of all of these.
6. What equipment will you use to install the lights?
We prefer to use a cherry picker to install the lights rather than a set of ladders for safety reasons however if your property does not allow easy access for a cherry picker please let us know at booking stage so we can check what other equipment can be used.
7. Can you install my own lights that I have bought?
No we cannot install your lights because we cannot guarantee the quality.
8. Can I leave my lights up all year?
Yes you can, however we only use temporary fixings that include plastic clips, overtime the weather will cause these to deteriorate and will need to be replaced.
9. How are the lights powered?
The lights are mains powered from a domestic 3 pin plug, you will need an outdoor plug socket alternatively we can use a plug socket from a garage if you have one.
We do not run power out of a window. If you do not have an outdoor plug socket, some battery powered lights can be used.
10. What areas do you cover?
Currently we cover the south east, parts of London and Essex.
SOUTH EAST ENGLAND
- BN = Brighton, East Sussex
- BR = Bromley, Kent
- CR = Croydon, Surrey
- CT = Canterbury, Kent
- DA = Dartford, Kent
- KT = Kingston-upon-Thames, Surrey
- ME = Medway, Maidstone, Kent
- RH = Redhill, Surrey
- SM = Sutton, Surrey
- TN = Tonbridge, Ashford, Kent
- TW = Twickenham, Middlesex
- SE = South East London
- SW19, SW16, SW17, SW20
- CM = Chelmsford, Essex
- RM = Romford, Essex
SOUTH CENTRAL ENGLAND
11. How soon do I need to book?
We recommend you book as soon as possible to get your chosen date and so that we can ensure stock availability.
12. Do you install lights on trees?
Yes we do, dependant on the type of tree and the power supply would need to be in close proximity. We do not install lights onto conifer style trees.
13. Do you do interior decoration?
No, we only do exterior lighting however if you require this we can put you in touch with a company that does.
If you have questions not covered here please email us - email@example.com